Returns & Refunds
You have 14 days to return products.
The returns process requires two simple steps:
1. Return the relevant products to a store as soon as possible in the same condition as supplied, in their original packaging
2. Carry the relevant invoice
Please note that the duration is in accordance to the relevant applicable laws in your country, and in case of offers, special conditions are to be applied.
- Step 1: Call Alshaya Customer service on 8004414440 and inform them that you want to return items. Share the required details with the customer service representative.
- Step 2: An email will be sent from Aramex, including a 12-digit number called the Airway Bill Number “AWB”.
- Step 3: You have the choice to copy the “AWB” to the package, or print the label and tape it to the package.
- Step 4: You will receive a call from Aramex to confirm pickup.
- Step 5: You will be refunded upon the confirmation of the return.
Products purchased online can only be returned to any of our stores.
Any items whatsoever which have been provided free-of-charge with the relevant products must also be returned.
You must take reasonable care of any products that you wish to return and not use them. The products must be returned in their original conditions. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the items during your possession and may reject the request to return, exchange or refund.
In accordance with global retail industry standards, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of products in the following categories: underwear, swimwear, lingerie, fragrances, health & beauty (such as skincare, make-up & cosmetics) or other products which are personalised to your order.
In the case of faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied goods, we may offer you a substitute or replacement product or we will give you a full refund through the possible means, including any delivery charges you paid for (if any). In any case you must return the faulty, damaged or incorrect products to us as soon as possible in the same condition as supplied.
COD orders are not eligible for online returns.
- Any products purchased through an eGift card will be refunded via an eGift card
- Any orders placed through a combination of payment methods (e.g. eGift + Card) will be refunded via the original payment method
⚬ eGift card payments will be refunded via an eGift card and the remaining balance directly to credit/debit cards
- eGift card purchases & Top ups are non-refundable
If you would like to exchange any products, you may:
- Visit the nearest store to return the items & purchase the new products.
Please note that this is subject to availability and is per our applicable policies.
Subject to the above exclusions, we will process a refund upon receipt of the returned/exchanged products, excluding any delivery charges you paid for through ordering.
Refunds on orders paid for by cash on delivery can only be processed by visiting a store and returning the products.
Any refunds given by us in relation to returns/exchanges will be made as follows.
|Country / Payment Method||Credit Card||Debit Card / KNET/ NAPS||SADAD (KSA only)||Cash on Delivery||eGift|
|Kuwait||Credit Card||K-net||Not Available||Not Available||eGift|
|United Arab Emirates||Credit Card||Debit Card||Not Available||Not Available||eGift|
|Saudi Arabia||Credit Card||Debit Card||SADAD||Cash||eGift|
|Qatar||Credit Card||Debit Card||Not Available||Cash||eGift|
|Egypt||Credit Card||Debit Card||Not Available||Cash||eGift|
References to Alshaya Card refer to our gift/refund card which may then be used for future purchases in our stores, not online.
If you wish to cancel your order, you may do so by calling our Customer Services department: 8004414440 during working hours and within one hour of having placed it.
If you paid by credit card or debit card (KNET in Kuwait), and you have cancelled in accordance with this clause then we will reverse the authorisation or process a refund transaction (as the case may be) as soon as possible but we are not responsible for how long this will take to be reflected on your account as this is dependent on bank processing procedures.
Please note that we cannot accept cancellations outside of the specified periods as the order will have been processed and can only then be cancelled through our returns/refunds process as mentioned above.